Hello,
As I haven't used data stores before, I am unable to imagine how it is
going to behave:)  I have some text files and I want to store its
contents in datastores.  Do I load the datastore at the beginning and
then upload my application and use the data in the datastore from
there? Or do we fill the datastore up every time my applicaiton gets a
request for it?  Is the data saved in a certain file so when the
application is uploaded on the google server, this file is transfered
on the server and I start to use it from there?

Thank you very much,
N.