Anyone ever have this happen?

I have a web app running on Google App Engine.  I want to host it
using a custom domain name.

I set this up following the instructions available at
http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=91077#verified
...  I actually did it for 3 different domains that I use as different
faces for my app:

This was working fine for several weeks until about 2 hours ago when
one of the domains started forwarding to a blank Google Sites
page..  )-:

This URL - http://my.opensolar.org/ was rendering my Google App Engine
web app earlier today.  Now it displays the blank Google Sites
page...  any ideas why this is happening?  When I log into Google
Apps, I see all three domains associated with my GAE account.  Two of
them work fine, but a couple of hours - http://my.opensolar.org/
stopped working.  ???

Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

William