Hi GAE team and devotees,

I have a entity that looks like

class FacebookUser(db.Model):
  expired_fotm =          db.BooleanProperty()
  last_nudged_at =        db.DateTimeProperty()

and an index that looks like

- kind: FacebookUser
  properties:
  - name: expired_fotm
  - name: last_nudged_at

Unbeknownst to the users of my application, some javascript is
constantly polling a worker handler that finds the first entity in the
index, operates on it, then sets "last_nudged_at" to the current
time.  There are more than a million of these entities so it takes
some time to go through them all.

This afternoon using the Data Viewer and the GQL query "SELECT * FROM
FacebookUser where expired_fotm=True order by last_nudged_at" I
observed several times that an entity would remain "stuck" in the
first position in the index after it was processed.  Usually it would
remain there only for 10-30 seconds.  However this evening one entity
stayed in an incorrect index position for several hours.  I put() it
again and it properly indexed itself.

Has anyone ever observed anything like this? Let me know if I'm not
making myself clear.

Ben <3 GAE