Hi All,

I currently use the GData API version 'gdata.py-1.1.1' for my Google
App Engine application. My question is that the API contains a lot of
files, I want to update to the latest version of the API. I have
already uploaded the app with the API files, (P.S: No I did not use
zipimport). If I modify the version and upload these files again then
will they be viewed as different files? I mean will I be hitting the
number of flies allowed limit? Could some one please elaborate on
this?

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.