Hi Deepak,

The error you are seeing usually means that the urlfetch service did
not receive the reply within ~5 seconds. There could be several
possible sourced of latency which could be involved as you noted, so
do you think the issue could be that the sbstransit site is responding
more slowly than it used to?

Thank you,

Jeff