HI, I am very confused on how to use google app engine. I have a job
as a vp of technlology. I was a website developer.

I only know html,css, php, python.  I never heavily used python so I
am rusty with it.

I only had experience with using apache and mysql.

I am new to google application and have been doing research on it. I
found it uses a different database system.

I already made the website for the company now I need to upload it to
google apps and also make modifications in python scripts to add some
server sided functionalities.

So far it's been about 4 weeks. My ceo is really upset. He never gave
a deadline but he wanted it to be done as soon as possible. He is now
breathing down my neck. I am stressed out .

So to make matters worst I need to learn how google apps engine works
and how I can use it in a quick manner.

The ceo has been talking to the previous VP of technology.

He is the one the made the website. I just added onto it. So He gave
me the original website files meaningthe python and the folder.

He told me I have to use manage.py  to update or test run the app
meaning the website.

Currently I tried the manage.py which was inthe apps folder  and this
folder was in googles engine folder.

I been getting a error saying can't find SDK.

So I moved the manage.py to googles app engine folder and it worked.
Yet when I tried updating It showed 96 files trying to be updated to
googles server then I got a limit error.

I e-mailed the ceo which e-mailed the previous programmer. He told me
that the manage.py needs to stay in the app folder not the google
engine folder.

He told me I need to use  PATH=$PATH:/path/to/google_

I don't understand what he ment by that.   I am guessing  I had to add
that to manage.py?

Not sure I might e-mail them back.

So currently I need to just update a website which is a web app on
google app engine.

So I need to learn the structure of how to use  google apps engine.

I need a tutorial that would explain  me the structure  from a php/
mysql apache user point of view.

Meaning I need a explanation  what's used with php and what is used in
google that relates to php in the server sided way.

I thiink that would be the quickest way i can learn this else I might
get fired. I do really need to keep this job.

I told the ceo that I am not experienced in google nor python. I  did
some coding in python but it wasn't that much to make any app.