Hi,

The beauty of not having a static IP is that Google can throw all
sorts of geolocation stuff at satisfying the end user's request as
quickly as possible, based on where they are.

If you truly need a static IP, you could always consider paying a
proxy hosting company to proxy your app for you...

FWIW,
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com