Hello everybody,

We are trying to estimate what it might cost us to have a web
application running on GAE. I wanted to look for some insights of some
of you who have experience running a medium size sites. I realize that
the list of specs I can provide at this time is rather poor but I am
not looking for a super precise estimation either.

1. Application consists of 3 parts : facebook application and 2 web
interfaces (not heavily used and basically negligible comparing to the
facebook application usage).
2. Facebook application usage : 100 000 hits per month; nature of
traffic : mostly text based info, few images, no heavy media content.

I imagine some of this traffic (if not all of it?) can pass by the
free quota. I would love to hear about your experiences and thoughts
on the subject. Can we assume in general that pricing provided by GAE
is similar to the Amazon EC2/S3 offer, that is hosting 2 identical
services on GAE and Amazon will cost you pretty much the same?

Thank you,

Philip