Thank you guys,

I have indeed read the documents on billing and quotas before. The
problem is that I don't have a rather clear idea on the CPU/data
storage consumption as applied to my app and thus I can't quite
estimate what it will cost. Could some of you provide some numbers
based on your own applications?

Thanks in advance