Hi moriyoshi,

Awesome work!  There are a few modules that are missing from your
com.caucho.quercus.QuercusModule file:

com.caucho.quercus.lib.curl.CurlModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.date.DateModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.file.FileModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.gettext.GettextModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.json.JsonModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.i18n.MbstringModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.mcrypt.McryptModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.reflection.ReflectionModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.string.StringModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.i18n.UnicodeModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.xml.DomModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.xml.XmlModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.xml.XMLWriterModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.zip.ZipModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.zlib.ZlibModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.jms.JMSModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.pdf.PDFModule
com.caucho.quercus.lib.bam.BamModule

Most of them are essential.  Some don't apply in the GAE environment.
Also, I think you should include the
com.caucho.quercus.QuercusClass file.  That file lists Java classes
that back the equivalent PHP classes.