On Apr 17, 5:50 pm, johnP <j...@thinkwave.com> wrote:
> Quick question (I have not looked at your datastore at all yet) -
>
> Can using your datastore eliminate the limit of 1000 entities on a
> fetch?  Thanks -

BDBDatastore itself doesn't enforce any limits on results returned,
but it suffers all the same problems the App Engine datastore (and,
indeed, any other DB) does with it - doing a fetch for results 5000 to
5010 is very nearly as expensive as fetching the first 5010 results.
Bear in mind, too, that you can't just choose to use BDBDatastore
while hosting your app with Google - it's intended for use when
hosting an app on your own (or someone else's) infrastructure.

-Nick