I'm looking for a solution to load templates from the datastore. I've
look at gaebdtemplates but it appears to not be updated for django 1.0
& new appenginepatch (ie. calls to newforms as other stuff). Overall
it look like just what I need but can't get it to work. I also have
flatpages but it seems to not support what I'm after since it's hooked
to 404.

Specifically I'm wanting to be able to load 'email templates' from the
datastore. These are the emails sent by the system such as welcome
email, pasword reset, etc. The goal is to be able allow non tech types
to update them.

So it needs to a) load templates from datastore, b) support full
templates with template tags, c) and have a template_loader.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thx,

Dave