Using some classes in iphone sdk, I am be able to make a "POST" [by
specifying HTTP Method and HTTP Body] to my google app engine
application.
How can I extract the contents of xml sent from the iphone using
"raw_post_data".
Also the editor that I am using does not support using breakpoints so
it is not possible for me to debug the code at GAE application.
Can it be possible to submit xml using a simple html form? As this
will help in quickly debug my GAE code and look for bugs in it
Thanks
Arnie