http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/webapp/requestclass.html#Request_body

> Also the editor that I am using does not support using breakpoints so
> it is not possible for me to debug the code at GAE application.

use the logging method

http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/logging.html

> Can it be possible to submit xml using a simple html form? As this
> will help in quickly debug my GAE code and look for bugs in it

Use a form with a <textarea> tag, copy the xml into the textarea and
submit the form
set the action attribute to the test handler  action="/upload/xml"
and set method="post"

<form action="/upload/xml" method="post">
<textarea  name="xml" rows="5" cols="60"></textarea>
<input type="submit" value="Submit XML">
</form>

In the test you have to do
xml = str(self.request.get('xml'))

In the iPhone situation