I'm trying to do a simple template where I pass my data from BigTable
to a template.
I'm using what I hope is a plain-Vanilla template as described in the
book "Developing with Google App Engine".  I was able to get a very
simple template to work just passing one variable and having it show
on the screen.  Now I am trying to use a template that shows all rows
of a table.  I only have one row stored in my database at this time.

The error is: TypeError: has_key() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

This is my code that is trying to show the template:

class Report(webapp.RequestHandler):

  def renderPage(self, fileName, values):
    path = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),fileName)
    self.response.out.write(template.render(path, values))

  def get(self):
     query = db.GqlQuery("Select * from TaskLog")
     TaskLogs= query.get();
     self.renderPage('templates/list.html', TaskLogs)

My data/model is defined as follows:
class TaskLog(db.Model):
  customerDomain         = db.StringProperty()
  workerEmail            = db.StringProperty()   # db.UserProperty()
  taskCode               = db.StringProperty()
  eventStartedDateTime   = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now=False)
  eventCompletedDateTime = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now=False)
  resultFlag             = db.IntegerProperty()
  issues                 = db.StringProperty(required=False)

My Imports:

import os
import cgi
import datetime
import wsgiref.handlers
from google.appengine.ext import db
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import template
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app

I found these related items, but I have no idea what the solution or
get-around is.

Issue/Bug:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=898&q=has_key&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Stars%20Owner%20Summary%20Log%20Component

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/8c1721fc941d4cbd/66ef6147b112af66?lnk=gst&q=cheetah#66ef6147b112af66