Hi

Here's my guess as to what is going on

Somewhere in django has_key(key) is being called which is
traditionally a method
of a dictionary that can check if a key is in the dictionary.  Modern
python code should really use "key in somedict"

However app engine datastore class instances have a has_key method
which doesn't take an argument,  that just tells
you if a datastore key has been generated for the entity  (unfortunate
choice of names I think)

So somewhere someone is checking if a key is in a datastore entity as
if it where a dictionary which won't work

Hope this helps

Rgds

Tim