Hi,

I am trying to implement the guestbook tutorial application for Google
App Engine for Java.  It seems to deploy fine and work fine from
Chrome, Firefox, and IE but fails when I try to sign in from a
Kindle.  From the Kindle, I get 'The page you requested is invalid.'
after I sign on.  I've logged the URL that I'm sending to
userService.createLoginURL and it seems to be the same whether from
Chrome or from the Kindle.

Does anyone have any clues on what might be happening here?  Thanks in
advance for any help.