Thank you, Marte. You gave me a nice way to do it, I never thought to
have such a big entity group.

But I think it's no matter I lose the memcache data.
If it's no longer existing in memcache or has been changed, I can
rollback this transaction.

I'll consider more, do some testing and decide a better way.