Hi,
I have some static images that I want my site to display. Initially I
created a sub directory for them in the one designated for static
files in app.yaml. They were not found. Now, I moved them in the
images directory of the theme I am using, modified the source page to
point to them and redeployed the app. Although the theme images are
displayed, the new ones are not. The images are less than 5k each.
When I am making the update of the app, I don't receive any
errors/warnings.
What could be the problem? Any ideas?
Thanks a lot
--