I was doing some beginner AppEngine dev on a Windows box and installed
Eclipse for that. I liked the autocompletion I got with the objects
and functions.  Very helpful.

Last night, I moved my dev environment over to my Macbook, and
installed Eclipse Ganymede. I installed the AppEngine SDK and Eclipse
plug in. However, when I am typing out code on my Mac, the
autocomplete isn't functioning. Did I miss a step?  Call me a lazy
programmer, but having the functions available in that dropdown list
is missed.

Any help?