I can see that there is a PyDev - PYTHONPATH option under my "File ->
Properties" for my project.  What needs to be in there?  Where are the
AppEngine SDK files?  I know where I put the GAE Launcher, but I don't
know what I need to tell Eclipse about the location of the SDK or how
to do it.  This is frustrating.  Thanks for all the help so far.  I
used to fancy myself somewhat competent.