I grew tired of constantly logging into my app, so I figured out a way
to remove the 24-hour expiration from the ACSID cookie GAE uses to
keep your users logged in. Behold:

    # remove expiration from ACSID cookie, set ACSID-reset=1
    if 'ACSID' in self.request.cookies and 'ACSID-reset' not in
self.request.cookies:
      acsid = self.request.cookies['ACSID']
      self.response.headers.add_header('Set-Cookie', "ACSID=%s" %
acsid, path='/')
      self.response.headers.add_header('Set-Cookie', "ACSID-reset=1",
path='/')

Does anyone know an easier way to do this?