We donĀ“t modify Set-Cookie headers, no. However, what we will do is
periodically rewrite the ACSID cookie ourselves (each time with an
expiration of +1day), which may be interfering with your attempts to
write the cookie with your own expiration times. In an upcoming
release you will have the ability to manage the ACSID cookie
expiration yourself in the admin console.