Jeff,
I just want to know, if you received my email with the source code, and if
you can tell if you think we can solve this issue by this week, or if I
should start adapting my code for a full django server instead of
appengine...

Thanks,

--
Ing. Josué Sebastian Aviña Gonzalez.

Rectificaciones Aviña, S.A. de C.V.
Administración general.

Trabajo.
 +52 (618) 817 0949
 +52 (618) 817 0709
Fax.
 +52 (618) 817 1894
Casa.
 +52 (618) 818 7327
Celular.
 +52 (618) 119 7771

http://www.edurango.com.mx
sebastianav...@edurango.com.mx

*** Quien se rinde ante lo que parece imposible, ya esta destinado al
fracaso.