Hi Jeff,
Yes, I noted that the error have not appeared in the last hours, thanks for
your help...

I'm going to take ocassion to report you some bizarre errors (non-fatal)
I've with the images API:

Sometimes (more often than sometimes) when I upload an image 533x800px, and
ask the server to resize/rotate the image the server returns a LargeImageError,
but the curious thing is that when I upload the same photo rotated 90°
(800x533px) the error doesn't appear... i can live with this, but I think
that something is wrong with the api...

Once again, thank you for your help.

--
Ing. Josué Sebastian Aviña Gonzalez.

Rectificaciones Aviña, S.A. de C.V.
Administración general.

Trabajo.
 +52 (618) 817 0949
 +52 (618) 817 0709
Fax.
 +52 (618) 817 1894
Casa.
 +52 (618) 818 7327
Celular.
 +52 (618) 119 7771

http://www.edurango.com.mx
sebastianav...@edurango.com.mx

*** Quien se rinde ante lo que parece imposible, ya esta destinado al
fracaso.