Hi Neal,

What is your App ID, and what is the offending request? Feel free to send
these to me privately if you're concerned about revealing them on this
forum.

When you check your request logs, try setting the minimum severity to
'Requests Only' -  do the requests show up in the logs at all?

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: