In my local dev environment I get the following stack trace when I try to
create a record:

ERROR    2009-06-17 07:50:03,769 __init__.py:385] 'SearchableEntity' object
has no attribute '_Entity__unindexed_properties'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/webapp/__init__.py",
line 503, in __call__
    handler.post(*groups)
  File "/Users/admin/Workshop/shell_sink/server/shellsink.py", line 101, in
post
    create_command_tags(sysadmin, command, tags)
  File "/Users/admin/Workshop/shell_sink/server/command_tag.py", line 58, in
create_command_tags
    command.put()
  File
"/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/db/__init__.py",
line 695, in put
    return datastore.Put(self._entity)
  File
"/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/google/appengine/api/datastore.py",
line 155, in Put
    req.entity_list().extend([e._ToPb() for e in entities])
  File "/Users/admin/Workshop/shell_sink/server/command_search.py", line
143, in _ToPb
    return super(SearchableEntity, self)._ToPb()
  File
"/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/google/appengine/api/datastore.py",
line 513, in _ToPb
    name in self.__unindexed_properties):
AttributeError: 'SearchableEntity' object has no attribute
'_Entity__unindexed_properties'

Weird thing is that I don't see this in production.  I'm not sure when this
started happening, but my guess is the change over to 1.22 and I just now
started noticing it.

My object extends SearchableModel.

The stack trace happens when I did a put() on an object that was already in
the datastore and hadn't changed.

Handling the redundant put was my workaround, but I thought I would mention
it here since it seems to be a difference between dev and prod.