Hi list,

I'd like to let you know about my web framework. It is named 'Kay'.

Kay is a web framework made specifically for Google App
Engine/Python. The basic design of Kay is based on the Django
framework, like middleware, settings and pluggable application,
etc. Kay uses Werkzeug as lower level framework, Jinja2 as template
engine, and babel for handling language translations. This software is
distributed under BSD license. See LICENSE for more details. See
README for quickstart.

It is still beta version and under heavilly development. So I don't
recommend you to use this framework for production, but if you're
interested, please visit:

http://code.google.com/p/kay-framework/

I'll be glad if you let me know what you think.

Regards,

-- Takashi Matsuo