In fact, on second look, the problem has NOT been fixed.

It has been fixed for the entity with id 128120, but now a different
entity with id 71134 has taken its place. like 128120, 71134 does not
belong at the top of this index.

The application relies on the integrity of this index.  Please help me
understand why this is happening.

Ben