Hi,

Issue is : getting this error
              <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named PIL
      args = ('No module named PIL',)
      message = 'No module named PIL'
when tried to call the statement  import PIL

I just want to create an image file dynamically. The things  I have
done for this is

1. Installed PIL for python 2.5 under the directory Python25\Lib\site-
packages.
2.Tried to call these import statements

                           from google.appengine.api import images

      then getting the error is
                    <type 'exceptions.NameError'>: global name 'Image'
is not defined
      args = ("global name 'Image' is not defined",)
      message = "global name 'Image' is not defined"

3. Again  I tried this
                  import PIL
                  from PIL import Image
after copying the PIL directory from Lib\site-packages  to api
directory "google_appengine\google\appengine\api".

Please any one  tell me how to import the Image and ImageDraw from
PIL . Is there any sample application in GAE for creating an image
dynamically? Please respond.

Thanks in Advance.