Hi chinki,

It's not possible to use Python modules that require extension modules (C
code) in App Engine. This includes the PIL library. The Image API is
available, which may meet your needs:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/images/ . If not, you will need
to use an external service to achieve this.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: