Hi there,

This is more of a GAE Django Helper (http://code.google.com/appengine/
articles/appengine_helper_for_django.html) question -

I'm using a OS X 10.5 and the problem is that every now and then, when
I fire up the dev appserver, all my data is gone. Turns out others
have brought this up before, and this is due to the /tmp directory
changing from time to time - thus when it changes, the dev_appserver
can't find it.

However, I am using the GAE Django helper, thus I don't run
dev_appserver.py directly, but instead I run manage.py (modified
Django helper version). So I can't pass it the --datastore_path
argument.

I'm new at Python, I tried tracing the call from manage.py but didn't
see where I can pass this arg to dev_appserver.py

How do I get the helper to specify the datastore location, so that I
don't keep losing my data when I fire up my local dev server?

Thanks

Jay