Hey Jeff,

Thanks much for the reply.  I'm wondering why the admin interface in
my dev server isn't ever mentioned in the docs (that I have found thus
far) ... it would have come in handy to know of its existence.
Perhaps you might consider adding a mention of it at some point?
Looks like i can browse my entities and reset my cache ... nice stuff
to know about.  Some of these features you can't even do in
production.

Stephen