Hi Mariano,

Yes, static files are included in your daily traffic quota. Bear in mind
that although App Engine does not provide last-modified or etag headers, it
does set Cache-Control and Expires headers, and you can control the
expiration time in app.yaml, so browsers should not re-request static
content until it expires.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: