Thank you very much for the explanations.
But how do I use the free edition to add my domain?
>From http://www.google.com/a I am redirected to
http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html. There I read:
Try Google Apps free for 30 days*
$50 per user per year after trial
Begin Free Trial
* You will be asked to provide a credit card number to sign up for the
free Google Apps Premier Edition trial. However, you can cancel at any
time before the end of your free trial and your card will not be
charged.

What exactly do you mean by free edition?

Diego