Hi!

This might be obvious, but I'm not completely familiar with CSV's.

I've tried the bulk uploader tool through the remote_api, and I've
been successful at uploading some entities already.

However, this time, the entity has an image (db.BlobProperty())
property. I have no idea how to insert the image files/data into the
CSV. So that I can upload the data through the bulk uploader tool.

I tried Microsoft Excel, but I cannot insert an image into a single
cell (lol).

Does anyone have an idea on how to achieve this?

Thanks!