Hi

You can put images in your csv programtaically.

base64 encode them (you will need to increase the max field size in
the csv reader)

then in your handler base64 decode them and the db.BlobProperty the
string.

is

myobj.image = db.BlobProperty(b64decode(val))

I am round tripping polymodels via remote_api between production and
dev instances.

Rgds

Tim