From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appeng...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul NOSPAM
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:37 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: PLEASE HELP ME FIGHT GOOGLE SPAM

Weeble's wobble, but they don't fight spam.

The 'point' Wobble, is that there is NO PLACE on the site, where you
can find, to report the SPAM... so it continues, as yet today, ANOTHER
one from the spammers at Google...

Hey buddy! Are you interested in any merchandise? At mallbrand we
provide the best brands such as lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Prada, D&G,
Versace and many more of these luxurious brands, offering from t-
shirts to watches at a very affordable price! We use the best quality
material in our products, and thrive for customer satisfaction. Do the
right thing and shop at ShowAllPic today! Go to
http://ttwaitapp22.appspot.com