Has anyone had issues with incorrect files being served? I have an app
running on the python runtime. Part of it serves up static images from
files - these are not in the datastore, but files.

A couple of weeks ago when Google had their file system problem, my
app started serving incorrect files. For example, instead of picA.jpg,
it was serving picB.jpg. This was not a function of the app itself, I
confirmed this by hitting the images with their URI directly.

Today this started happening again. It is not every image, just some.
And it consistently does it, i.e. the files that are wrong are random,
but they stay that way.

The last time this happened, it just fixed itself, but it took hours.

Again, I'm wondering if other people have seen this.

Thanks.