In my GAE development, I'm wondering if an offshoot sub-application of
my main application merits being an appspot instance of its own. The
new sub-application is related but doesn't share any data with the
primary app and could be used by other parties. Would moving this sub-
app to its own appspot instance violate the TOS?

Previous discussion considered unconclusively if a Facebook-clone
where various services (i.e. images, messaging, walls, etc.) are split
to different appspot instances would be allowed. This is similar to my
question however there is no data exchange in my situation.