Is there a way to contact the owner of a given application ID?

I ask because someone has registered an app using my company's name,
and we've had the domain.com for years.  I don't know if it was
someone from my company (past or present) doing research, or a third
party who doesn't realize that the name is "taken".

Normally these things don't matter, but since GAE doesn't support
HTTPS on an external domain, occasionally pages do need to be served
from appname.appspot.com.