Hi Michael,

Hmmm, the Authorization header should be allowed. There could be a few
factors involved that I'd like to learn a bit more about. What are the
approximate sizes of the authorization header, the full request. Could you
share some of the URLs which these requests are being sent to? Also are
these requests being made to App Engine, or from App Engine (using
URLFetch)?

Thank you,

Jeff