Thanks, I could vacuum them now.

However, my second attempt does not seem to do much either. I am a
Python newbie, so I fear I do something wrong...
For some reason, I see only 4 indexes 'building' in my console, while
my index.yaml actually describes 7 indexes. Does that mean some error
in the other three?

This is my index.yaml (standard Bloog - I added only one line of code
to fix the search - see note below):

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: __searchable_text_index
  - name: published
    direction: desc

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: article_type
  - name: published
    direction: desc

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: article_type
  - name: title

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: display_type
  - name: published
    direction: desc

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: published
    direction: desc

- kind: Article
  properties:
  - name: tags
  - name: published
    direction: desc

- kind: Comment
  properties:
  - name: article
  - name: thread

Note: I added the following line in def _ToPb (search.py) at line
number 270:

prop.set_multiple(len(keywords) > 1)

Does this compromise the indexes, you think?

Thanks again!

Sander