Hi,

Im using this efficient pager:

http://appengine-cookbook.appspot.com/recipe/efficient-paging-for-any-query-and-any-model/?id=ahJhcHBlbmdpbmUtY29va2Jvb2tylwELEgtSZWNpcGVJbmRleCI8YWhKaGNIQmxibWRwYm1VdFkyOXZhMkp2YjJ0eUZ3c1NDRU5oZEdWbmIzSjVJZ2xFWVhSaGMzUnZjbVVNDAsSBlJlY2lwZSI-YWhKaGNIQmxibWRwYm1VdFkyOXZhMkp2YjJ0eUZ3c1NDRU5oZEdWbmIzSjVJZ2xFWVhSaGMzUnZjbVVNNDIM

But I have a problem,

I need to fetch results and start from one particular object (not from
results beginning), so I need to generate the bookmark for a particular
object, I tried it but its not working when I set and ordering ... Im
generating bookmark in this way:

query = PagerQuery(Photo)
bookmark = encode_bookmark(query._get_bookmark_values(photo))
prev, photos, next = query.fetch(1, bookmark)

but when I order the query it is giving me an empty list

query = PagerQuery(Photo).order("-date")

Does anyone can help me??

--
Jairo Vasquez Moreno