Since i am not able to find any real issues with my code, i want to
check with all appengine developers if their apps also throw up random
HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error. In my case this is happening mostly
where front-end template related code is involved.

To reiterate the issue, quite a few times, when a user accesses the
site via browser(FF, IE, Chrome, Safari) the page fails to load.
However if user refreshes, the same page loads just fine. If i look at
the logs, there are no mentions in the Error log. In the Request log,
only thing found is information about the request, but no errors.
Also, for almost all these pages, they serve content from memcache,
which means datastore calls are kept to minimum.

If anyone else has seen these kind of errors, please let me know if
you found a workaround.

Thanks