Right now almost 50% of pages in my app just fail to load. Here are
the stats from my app

http://tmpimages.s3.amazonaws.com/app_errors.jpg

If i click on each error link, it gives a picture similar to:

http://tmpimages.s3.amazonaws.com/request_log_1.jpg

As you can see, for reach request that fails with HTTP 500, the CPU
usage is 0cpu_ms. This 0 cpu usage count clearly shows that requests
are not hitting the app, instead getting lost somewhere on the
appengine app server.

I think Google AppEngine team really needs to give answers here as to
why an app will give errors 50% of the time. I have been already
updating this thread for 1 month and 2 days, without any real solution
for this problem.

-V