I recently ignorantly deleted an entity of mine thru the Dashboard.

Now when only my user accesses a certain section of the app, I recieve
this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/
__init__.py", line 507, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/appname/1.333395169432469460/
quizlink.py", line 757, in get
    selectors = [selector for selector in self.get_selectors(user) if
selector.quiz.question_count > 0]
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 2704, in __get__
    raise Error('ReferenceProperty failed to be resolved')
Error: ReferenceProperty failed to be resolved

Only my username creates this problem, not other's. I'd like to fix
this, but I can't think of anyway around it. I tried to manually
recreate the entity thru the Dashboard, with the same ID (112052) but
that doesnt work as the ID is randomly generated and cannot be edited.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kambiz