I can't write a query to find all the objects with this reference
property since I deleted one object which caused this problem.
That object is now gone.

That being said, I don't know if your method will work since all my
object right now are technically OK but since 1 is missing in the
list, it isn't generating it. Does that make sense?

Kambiz