I read on stackoverflow that the maximum file size you can request
with urlfetch is 1MB, is this true? That doesn't seem very large for a
platform made to scale. I have a zip file that can be > 15MB and I was
looking at app engine to save/unzip the file, parse it into the data
store and build a web service to expose the data. Will I be able to
download such a large file with app engine? Thanks.