Hi all,

Was integration of twitter4j and app engine successful? I was about to
start doing this myself and just saw this recent post activity.

If it works, I'm wondering how twitter will work with the API rate
limits? They say 150 requests per hour per IP, but if the code is
being run on GAE, will it appear as coming from multiple IPs?

Thanks